This aircraft is one of the 412 built models of “H” version, which differs from “G” by more powerful R-2600-29 engines.
It currently belongs to Tallichet family and is being restored by Air Heritage Inc. Restoration is conducted at the hangar of 1941 Historical Aircraft Group Museum in Geneseo, NY.
Gratitude is extended to the staff of the 1941 HAG Museum and Stephen Houseknecht for arranging access to this aircraft.
Photos by Iliya Grinberg ©